Terms of ServicePlease read the terms of service to its entirety. By commissioning me you therefore accept all the terms outlined below.
• Commissioned works are for non-profit / non-commercial usage.
However if the image is public, credit must be given to me, the artist. Please do not alter my work, reproduce my art, give false credit, or use it for any kind of commercial usage. (Discuss with me first for freelancing.)
• For commercial use note me so we can come to an agreement/further discuss details.
• I reserve the right to post up the commissioned piece(s) and own the full rights to my work unless previously stated otherwise or upon agreement of licensing fee. While it is unlikely for the commission to become a print, on dA or elsewhere, I reserve the right to do so. I may also include it in packages such as art books or collections, but will not claim the character design if not created by me. Characters are copyrighted to their respective owners.
• All commissions larger than 500px will be watermarked and/or signed, but in a way that will not detract from the image. Commissioner will get the non-watermarked full-sized image via Sta.sh or e-mail.
• By commissioning me, you understand your commission could be completed that day, or in a few months. If you need to have a commission completed by a certain date, please tell me beforehand.
• I will correct any mistakes if it were made on my behalf such as misreading a description or instruction. However if the mistake is a result of insufficient information ( unclear references or instruction) I am not obligated to edit it. There is a limit to the number of edits if they are requested.
• You may not remove my signature for any reason.
• I retain the right to turn down a commission for whatever reason I see fit.
• Prices are subject to change.
PRICES WILL VARY UPON COMPLEXITY OF THE CHARACTER.
I ALWAYS REQUIRE A REFERENCE IMAGE or else it can be considered custom character design.
I usually prefer to work at a large format – from 1000 x 1000px up. In case you need a specific format please state it clearly when requesting a commission.
Extra characters are full price. Work Process and PaymentStep 1.
I receive FULL payment upfront in EUROS (€).
Paypal only. Payment is invoice only.Step 2.
Generally images will be finished without any updates to you unless you specify that is what you
want. If that is something you want, here is what to expect:
• I will show you a sketch for any alterations.
• Depending on the type of commission, I will show each step as I complete it.
• Excessive edits and edits wanted after completion WILL COST EXTRA.Refund Policy
• not started:
100% of the moneysketch:
60% of the amount + sketch is sentline art:
30% of the amount + line art is sentcompleted art:
• If I cancel at any point you will be refunded completely and receive any WIP.
This is very unlikely to happen BUT, just in case it does, there you go!
Please note, refunds will not return PayPal fee amounts back to you, so you may receive 3-5% less than the original amount you had sent. Percentages returned are based on the amount of money I received (meaning: amount you sent - paypal fees = amount I received; I calculate refunds from the final amount)WILL DRAW:
Even though I am always up to challenges these are the genres I am comfortable doing:
• Humans or humans alike - Anthro/Furry – Hetero/Gay/Lesbian – Nudity –Fanart –Graphic Blood & Gore – Animals – Fantasy creatures – LandscapesNOT REALLY WORTH IT:
• Mech - Architecture - Cars -Most Man-Made Things